Welcome to your NCCU School of Law Distance Education Course.
Please take a moment to review the requirements and recommendations listed below to ensure a successful experience in class.
In order to participate in any NCCU Law Distance Education Course, students MUST possess the following equipment:
- A desktop or laptop computer with webcam. Computers MUST have broadband connection with minimum speeds of 768kbs, upload and download capability. Wireless connections are not recommended.
- All students are responsible for obtaining their log-in credentials through the
MyLaw intranet portal. (mylaw.nccu.edu) If you do not have a MyLaw login, please contact Edward Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All students are required to test their connection prior to the beginning of the course. You may schedule your connectivity test up to 2 weeks before the start of class. Click on the link to schedule a test: Schedule Computer Test.
- Students who do not establish satisfactory connectivity for the course will not be allowed to participate in the program.
- All students are required to attend the MANDATORY ORIENTATION SESSION. The date of the session will be posted prior to the start of the course.
- All students are required to review the Netiquette video. The video offers a quick review of expectations for classroom attendance, behavior, dress code; etc. review video
Click for additional information regading the registration process for online courses.