Career Services and
Welcome to the Office for Career Services!
A comprehensive source of current public interest internships, fellowships, jobs, and pro bono opportunities. Students will need to create an account by going to the PSJD's job seeker registration page, registering and selecting NCCU Law in the ‘School’ box in order to take advantage of NCCU Law’s subscription for students and alumni.
The Office of Career Services and Professional Development provides career and professional development assistance to the students and alumni of North Carolina Central University School of Law. We do so by offering a number of programs, workshops, online resources, office resources and other opportunities to facilitate career and professional development. We are located on the main floor in Suite 160 across from the Great Hall. Please stop in to see us.
Whether you’re seeking a summer internship, your first job, or you’re contemplating a job change, our office is available to help you by offering:
- On Campus Interview programs
- Job Postings
- Career Education and Professional Workshops and Programs
- Resume and Cover Letter Reviews
- Mock Interviews
- Job Fairs (local and out of state)
- Individual assistance with one of our staff members
- LinkedIn Group
- Online Resources accessible via Symplicity (our online Career Services Management tool)
- Professional Networking Opportunities
640 Nelson Street
Durham, NC 27707
Location: First floor, across from the Great Hall
Office Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Please call or email to schedule an appointment
Need to schedule a counseling session or post a job via Symplicity