First Time Applicants
The requirements for a completed application file are the following:
- Graduate with a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university by the time orientation begins in the fall (visit the Council of Higher Education Accreditation’s website for a listing of accredited colleges and universities); AND
- Complete the Online Application for Admission; AND
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee through LSAC’s credit card fee collection service; AND
- Take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT); AND
- Submit two written recommendations through the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) AND the Letter of Recommendation Service*;
- Submit a current, completed Law School Report via LSAC that includes all post secondary educational institutions attended (except Foreign-Educated Applicants**); AND
- Submit your Personal Statement.
- Submit your Resume including all work experience.
*In the event you encounter any technical difficulty in using this service, you should call LSAC’s Help Desk at 215-968-1393.
**Foreign-Educated Applicants must have their academic credentials evaluated for baccalaureate equivalency and assessment of grade point average. Applicants who submit foreign transcripts must pay for the costs associated with having their foreign transcripts translated and/or evaluated by the World Education Service, Inc. (WES). The results must be sent directly to the Law School by the World Education Service, Inc. (WES).
The School of Law begins accepting online applications on October 1st. Application materials submitted prior to October 1st will be returned to the sender. The application deadline for submitting all application materials is noted here: Application Deadline.