Welcome to the Office for Career Services!
Student Focused. Customer Service Centered.
The Office for Career Services provides career and professional development assistance to the students and alumni of North Carolina Central University School of Law. We do so by offering a number of programs, workshops, online resources, office resources and other opportunities to facilitate career and professional development. We are located on the main floor in Suite 160 across from the Great Hall. Please stop in to see us.
We always welcome new and exciting opportunities for our students–internships and jobs–and for our alumni. If you have positions that you would like posted, please contact Stephanie Williams for more information, view our Employer Information on this website or log on to Symplicity.
Whether you’re seeking a summer internship or your first job, or you’re contemplating a job change, our office is available to help you by offering:
- On Campus Interview programs
- Job Postings
- Career Education and Professional Workshops and Programs
- Resume Reviews
- Job Fairs (local and out of state)
- Individual assistance with one of our staff members
- LinkedIn Group
- Online Resources accessible via Symplicity (our online Career Services Management tool)
- Professional Networking Opportunities
- Alumni Career Services Newsletter