Classes During Adverse Weather
Checklist for Faculty
- Charge all devices: Laptops, IPAD, Cell phone, etc.
- Make sure you have received information about your class from IT Team Member, if not please contact the IT person assigned to your room.
- Be sure to pay attention to what room you are in because there could be multiple links for your classes.
- All classes are set to record automatically. If you do not want your class recorded then please contact the IT Team Member who is assigned to your classroom.
- If you would like to start your own class please contact IT Team Member assigned to your room.
- Make sure you have working headset (earphones for phone ) & webcam
- For the best strength turn off all other wireless devices
- In order to join the class, select launch.
- If you have any difficulties, questions or concerns please call Greg at (919) 451-3243 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCCULAWVMR 20 – Staris Best (email@example.com)
- NCCULAWVMR 100 – Mauranda Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NCCULAWVMR 102 – Paul Jackson (email@example.com)
- NCCULAWVMR 101 (Moot Courtroom) – Edward Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NCCULAWVMR 200 – Edward Brown (email@example.com)
- NCCULAWVMR 201 – Brian Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NCCULAWVMR 202 – Brian Daniel (email@example.com)
- NCCULAWVMR 203 – Mauranda Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NCCULAWVMR 204 – Gennell Curry (email@example.com)
- NCCULAWVMR 205 – Paul Jackson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NCCULAWVMR VJP – Greg Clinton (email@example.com)
- Mills Conference Room – Gennell Curry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Virtual Classroom – Polycom