The following instructions work best when using the Internet Explorer browser.
- When you initially attempt to access the NCCU Wireless Network you will be redirected to a website where you will have to log in with your NCCU Username/Password. If you are not automatically redirected, type http://ccawireless.campus.nccu.edu/ into the address bar of your browser.
- A page may appear informing you about our security certificate. If it does, choose the middle option which allows you to “Continue to this website”. It if does not appear, continue to step 3.
- Log into the NCCU Network by using your NCCU Username/Password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click the button that says “Launch Cisco NAC Windows Agent.
- Upon beginning the NAC agent download you will be prompted to either run, save, or close the application. Choose the “Save” option. Double-click the file you saved to install.
- The NAC agent will now begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process has been completed, the NAC agent login screen will appear. Log into this screen using your NCCU Username/Password.
If your username and password are accepted, your system will be checked by CCA to ensure that it meets the minimum system and security requirements for using the NCCU Network. If it meets the requirement’s you can begin using the Internet as you normally would. If It does not, go to the law school IT office for help.