- Login to ExamSoft at http://www.examsoft.com/ncculaw
(you should have received a notice from the ExamSoft/SofTest administrator with your Student ID and Password).
- Click into the Exams Takers [Student ID] box.
- type your Student ID
- type your password in the [Password] box
- Click [Login]
- On the Account Info screen click [Download SofTest]
Click [Save] NOT [Run] (pay attention to where the softest_installer file is being saved).
- After the file has been downloaded to your computer. Locate the file.
Double-click the SofTest_installer file to begin the installation process.
- Click Run and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
- If prompted allow your computer to Restart.
- Once your computer re-boots and the Register SofTest dialog box appears, enter your [Student ID and Password]. Please note that an internet connection is required to complete this process.
- If prompted for Institution ID type [ncculaw]
- Click OK.
- Click Yes.
- Click [Download Examfiles] and enter your [Student ID and Password] (if prompted).
- Click the Mock_Exam.
- Click download.
- Click OK on the Successful download.
- Click Close.
- Click Exit.
- Your download and installation process is complete.
- You should take advantage of this time to practice by performing several practice exams.
Watch the Demo
Contact: Edward Brown
ExamSoft Worldwide releases a SofTest update every year on August 31st.
Contact: ExamSoft Client Support