The North Carolina Central University School of Law is hosting the Spring 2012 Conference of the Institute for Law Teaching and Learning. The conference, “Technology in and Beyond the Classroom,” will begin on March 2, 2012 with a reception for all participants. On March 3, 2012, the conference will include an opening plenary session, two concurrent sessions, and several showcase presentations.
- For more information, including a detailed conference schedule, please visit the Institute for Law Teaching and Learning website.
- To register, you may submit the registration form available on the Institute for Law Teaching and Learning website. Or, if you plan to pay by credit card, you may register online via our secured transaction page.
- For lodging, the host hotel is the Hilton Garden Inn- Durham Southpoint, located at 7007 Fayetteville Road, Durham, NC 27713. Detailed hotel information can be found on the Hilton Garden Inn website.
- Hotel reservations must be made by February 16, 2012 to guarantee the conference rate of $99 for a King room or $109 for a room with 2 Queen beds. Please reference the “Institute for Law Teaching and Learning Conference-NCCU” to obtain the conference rate.
- For transportation from the host hotel to the conference site, NCCU School of Law will provide complimentary shuttle service.