North Carolina Central University School of Law Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law Review will be hosting its 8th Annual Spring Symposium on Friday, April 11, 2014 at the North Carolina Biotechnology Center located at 15 T.W. Alexander Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 with a focus on Changes in Healthcare Provider Organization, Patent Law, and the FDA. The Symposium offers four (4) pending CLE credits including one (1) hour of ethics. Jonathan Evans at email@example.com with any questions.
As one of the only legal reviews of its kind in the nation and the newest law review at NCCU School of Law, the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law Review occupies a unique place within the law school community. Its goal is to expose and transform these research areas through scholarly work that analyzes and critiques newly developed issues in this realm. The Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law Review seeks to publish a professional periodical devoted to these areas that are useful to judges, practitioners, teachers, legislators, students and others interested in these practice areas.
A special thanks to our event sponsors:
NCCU Biotechnological & Pharmaceutical Institute
Past Seminars and Symposia
The BPLR has hosted many innovative and educational symposiums and seminars in the past including:
- Biomedical Advancements in Healthcare Law, April, 2013, North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- Navigating Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law in a Technological World, March, 2012, North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- Intersections: Law & Biotechnology, Symposium, April, 2011, North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- Hot Topics and Developments in Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Law, Symposium, March, 2010, North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- “From Bench to Bedside”: The Lawyer and Translational Medicine, Symposium, April, 2009, North Carolina Biotechnology Center
- Contemporary Issues in Patent Litigation, Symposium, April, 2008, NCCU School of Law
- Stem Cells: Diffusing the Rhetoric, Symposium, April, 2007, NCCU School of Law
- Research Ethics Community Forum, CLE, November, 2006, NCCU School of Law
- Collisions at the Intersection of Law and Biotechnology, Seminar, April, 2006, NCCU School of Law
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.