Looking for real world research strategies to help you through your summer job? The Prepare to Practice series is for you.
Each week, the library will be offering a variety of workshops that will help you refresh your research skills. These workshops will fulfill the Library Research Skills Requirement for the PIJC (Public Interest/Judicial Clerkship) Summer Stipend. Sign up at the reference desk or on the library’s TWEN page.
- March 2o Primary Research 5 p.m.
- March 21 Secondary Research 2 p.m.
- March 27 Secondary Research 5 p.m.
- March 28 Primary Research 2 p.m.
- April 3 Administrative Law 5 p.m.
- April 4 Practice Aids 2 p.m.
- April 10 CasemakerX 2 p.m.
- April 13 Electronic Resources: Free & Low Cost, LexisNexis, and Westlaw 2 p.m.-4 p.m.