Did you know that February is Library Lovers Month?
This month-long celebration honors all of our nation’s library’s – public, private, school, and university. Internet, e-books, and online resources may have changed how we access information, but libraries still hold an important place in our communities.
And so, to honor Library Lovers Month, here is a list of ten reasons why NCCU Law Library is so special:
1. The Library has a collection of over 400,000 volumes and volume equivalents for your research needs.
2. The Library has access to several electronic resources and databases, such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, HeinOnline, BNA, and others. Check out the Electronic Resources page for a complete list.
3. We have an awesome team of reference librarians available to answer your questions.
4. Reference questions can be asked in person, by phone, by internet – and now we have “roaming reference” in the Fishbowl for those times you might have a question but are not in the library.
5. Library databases can be accessed off-site through Web VPN.
6. The Library is a fabulous place to study.
7. If you need a study break, the Library has a movie collection – check it out!
8. The Library sponsors workshops to help improve research skills.
9. Need a book, but it’s not available in our library? The Library has an interlibrary loan program. Ask a reference librarian or at the circulation desk for more information.
10. The Library is here to serve YOU.
For any questions on resources or services, please stop by and talk to a librarian or staff member. See also Library Lovers Month.