Orientation and Testing
- Click here to watch Orientation video.
- A speed test must be completed before start of class on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017.
Students will not be allowed to participate in the Winter Intersession courses without a successful speedtest. Computers MUST have broadband connection with minimum speeds of 768kbs or (.768 mbps), upload and download capability. Wireless connections are not recommended.
Zoom is the video conference software application that will be used during winter intersession.
- Click this link zoom.us
- Click “Join a meeting” at top right of the screen
- Type the ID number associated with the course you are enrolled in.
- Hip Hop and the Law (778658912)
- Public Health Law & Vulnerable Populations (375349528)
- The click join.
If you have any issues connecting please contact Mauranda Elliott at 919-530-5486 or by email at email@example.com.
All students are required to review the Netiquette video. The video offers a quick review of expectations for classroom attendance, behavior, dress code; etc. review video